Audio output question


New member
Username: Bob_smith

Post Number: 10
Registered: Dec-04
I saw in another thread on this message board that there is a device that does everything a VCR does for channeling audio in a home theater system, except without the VCR. The reason I bring this up is because I currently do not have any audio outputs on the RF modulator that I'm using to connect my CATV, TV, and S-video cables. The result is that I can play xbox fine because I have that all hooked up fine with the s-video and digital optic audio cable, but there isn't any audio outputs to send the TV's audio signal to the receiver--there are only inputs on the modulator and receiver. Is this device compatible with an RF modulator and receiver? If so, what is the device actually called and where could I find it? Thanks!

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



Main Forums

Today's Posts

Top Deals

Forum Help

Follow Us