Onkyo 570 ok for romm 23x18ft?

Username: Melcaimp

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I am buying my first HTS ever. I am really interested in the Onkyo 570 but I am worried about it not being powerful enough for my large living room (23x18) Any comments?
THANKS!!!
Mel

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2194
While it may not be room filling, are you really going to be listening to this home theater from 23 or even 18 feet away?
The best thing to do is get it, try it out and if you don't like what you hear, return it and try to get something bigger. You will probably be surprised at today's affordable home theater in a box.
good luck!

DJWVILLA
Unregistered guest
I have this HTIB in a 20x20 room. I am very satisfied with it considering how inexpensive it is and the fact it is my first HT system. A larger subwoofer would have been nice but it still sounds great. All of my friends have commented on how great it sounds. I say try it out and take it back if not satisfied as Berny suggested...

Bronze Member
Username: Kbk

Post Number: 17
Just bought my HTS-570 last week and set it up. My living room is about 20x20. For now, I only have the two front speakers and the subwoofer set up. Let me tell you something....when playing music, it sounds like there is a live band playing in my house!! This is system is excellent. Once I get the 5.1 setup hooked up, I'm sure it will be even better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us