Matching Infinity

Username: Richieh

Post Number: 2
I have a set of Infinity Overature II's that I would like to incorporate into my home theater system (front speakers) and an infinity center channel as well. Which would be the best speakers to match to create a 7.1 system. How about Receiver to drive the overaturs (they have powered front/rear throw subwoofers). They sound really good eventhough I've had them about 10 years.

THANKS!

Rich

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2134
What is your budget?

The overtures are fine speakers...any chance of getting your hands on the Intermezzo?

Post Number: 3
Berny,

I really don't have a budget, but I do like value. I was hoping to pair the infinitys up with some good surround speakers and a good receiver. That said, I would like to spend somewhere near 1K on surrounds and a sub.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
How about a DENON Receiver to power the overatures? How would Paradigm match the infinitys?

THANKS!

Rich

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2157
Denon is a great receiver to drive the Overtures. Have you considered using Infinitys for your surrounds?

Post Number: 4
Berny,

Yes, I considered the Infinity's & Paradigm as surrounds; next is to give them a listen. I have a good Infinity center channel that I plan to use as well. Is there a particular Infinity model that would make a good surround, and 6.1 speaker?

I'm considering the Dennon 2805 as a receiver.

Thanks for the help!

Rich
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us