Ulta epg problem

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 536
My epg works fine bev,but un dn it says "no info available" on all channels.Time and date are correct.how do i get the dn info/epg?

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 105
SatScanner try to do a blind scan..my VS extreme happen b4 no infor..i blind scanned every channels work great...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6588
same problem and solution posted at BOTH totalfta and dsscommunity..

involves persistence,trying various factory bins and various loaders..and the USB stick DEFINITELY also solves it all..

U have a corrupted receiever!

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 38
Go to Menu. Go to user settings, then go to system settings. On system settings, go to information timeout and put the number down to one. go out of the the main menu and you should be good to go. be sure to have the latest bin and a good sat info bin.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 540
I'have done all stated here,same problem no epg on dn.Bev's fine.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 546
After all the sh*t I went through,I now know the ultra inside out.My problem turned out to be a INTERMINENT switching problem between the the diseq and 22kz switch.During the scan it would miss a channel or two,corrupting the epg.Who would of figured?But by close and intensive monitoring the system I finally found the problem.Too many sats and channels lol.Persistance does pay off,You were rhight LK.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6631
It appears all your bashing of the Ultra were unnecessary, and all your problems were newbie related and caused by either "operator error" or other hardware issues..U must be honest now!

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 549
Yeah.....maybe,but the switches ran fine on the pansat and started acting up on the vs.And it was actually "loading" a channell from echo7 in the 8.10 chn.lineup corrupting only the epg on those two sats.Pretty tricky to Identify a problem like that.But I must state there was nothing I did wrong in any of the processes.It did give the oportunity to really put the ultra through it's systems.And the autoscan is wicked,try catching something like that.lol

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 550
Too fast for the switches?lol

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 41
The best is yet to come with the ultra. When it is working properly, it is sweet as apple pie ala mode.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 317
i hate that mode
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us