Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1673
nobody will post here

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 610
another dead thread we can use in the future.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 703
gameboy used to be cool until psp came out.

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 215
Hey guys, I was gone for the weekend so that's why I wasn't on here. I flew out to see my gf for the weekend. i can't believe that you guys used up a whole thread in a few days!! That has to be a new record...lol. Well I'm off to bed, had an early flight today.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2219
hey james

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/178225.html

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 216
oops

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2220
thats ok,we will use this one 2

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4023
Upload

Rovin = SubZero
Chad = ?
Charlie = ?
Chauncey = ?
James = ?
Muddy = ?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4025
i just luv this song & i rank it in my personal top 10 for d yr

LIFEHOUSE - You & Me

What day is it?
And in what month,
this clock never seemed so alive,
i cant keep up
and i cant backdown
ive been losing so much time

chorus:
cause its you and me
and all of the ppl with nothin to do
nothin to lose
and its you and me
and all of the ppl
and i dont know why
i cant keep my eyes offa you

one of the things that i wanna say
just arent coming out rite
im tripping on words
you got my head spinning
i dont know where to go from here

chorus

theres somethin about you now
i cant quite feel your arms
everything she does is beautiful
and everything she does is rite

cause its you and me
and all of the ppl with nothin to do
nothin to lose
and its you and me
and all of the ppl
and i dont know why i cant keep my eyes offa..

chorus

what day is it?
and in what month?
this clock never seemed so alive..........

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 279
wats up another thread jeez have enough lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 280
ya thats a good song i agree

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4026
some ppl just don't know how 2 intro themselves - so i struck here again ! -lol

i'm d 1st anon .........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 281
wait r u talking about this one
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184459.html
i was the 2nd

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4027
aw yea - i 4got 2 post d link , that wuz me -lol

its nice 2 b a Mr. Anon in other places too sometimes >>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184470.html

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 283
lol i no wat u mean its alwasy fun to bash on other people

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1459
lol rovin i knew it was you. i already got my girl a gift. i got her a 13w7. lol. no jk. i got her a $400 gift card at bloomingdales. that way she can get what she wants and i don't have to worry about her not liking it. i also made a reservation to a nice place by the beach for tomorrow night. i had to make the reservation back in august to that place. at the time i made the reservation i was thinking what if i break up with her. but then i thought i'll just take someone else. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4031
400 bux huh - man u r supa generous
woulda think like 150/200 4 d most -lol

no wonda u had 2 put off buying them 2 IDmax subs -loo

but i know u r a good boy & not a cheapskate apparently -heh ..........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1462
well actually i like the sound i got from the type Rs so i figured if i want something in similiar sound with more power, then the type x would do just fine. i think alpine has really outdid themselves with their subs. both the type Rs and the Xs have excellent sq and is really reasonably priced.

i was thinking the re sx but i read somewhere they are spl oriented subs. i want sq. with the type x in ported i got both sq and spl. xxx is a bit pricey. i am gonna relax on buying subs after this until i have the $$$$ for the 13w7s.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 284
hey chad i just dropped 792 on my girl for bday dec13th christ and anniv so i no what you mean by spending money on girls but there worth it in the end

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 286
hey guys ? instead of the xr's should i just get the new AA set because if its on sale for 199 then that would be great its the same size correct

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1472
yes charlie it is worth it. there are somethings that car audio can't satisfy me in. lol.

if you have the patience then go ahead and wait. james longo knows what he is talking about. i value his opinions very much. but i do however have the xr components right now powered by the jl450/4 and i love it so much. it sounds very nice. you won't be disappointed by the xr components either. i paid 160 plus shipping on ebay.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4039
A woman walks into a pet store to buy dog food. She gets her dog food, goes to the counter and sees a box on the counter with a sign that reads, "P/ussy-eating Frogs, $5". She looks both ways, realizes that no one is watching her and asks the clerk, "Is that for real?" He says, "Yep, and they're guaranteed." She says, "Ok, box one up for me."

She takes the frog home and can't wait to try him out. She opens the box and finds a sheet of directions. The directions read, "1) take a shower 2) put on a nice teddy and some perfume 3) get in bed, open your legs and place the frog THERE." So, she follows the directions. She takes a shower, puts on a nice teddy and perfume, goes to the bed, opens her legs and places the frog THERE. Nothing happens. So, she thinks, maybe the frog didn't like the perfume. She decided to start over; took another shower, put on a teddy, some different perfume, went to the bed, opened the legs, put the frog there, and...nothing. Well, this just won't do, she thinks.

She goes back to the directions and reads them over again thinking she might have missed something. She notices at the bottom a line in small print that reads, "If you have any problems with the frog, please call your pet store." She calls the pet store and told the man the trouble she was having. He tells her, "I'll be right over."

The man arrives at the woman's home and asks her to repeat the process; perhaps he can point out the problem. So, again she showers, puts on a teddy, some perfume and gets in the bed. She opens her legs and puts the frog THERE. Nothing happens. The man says, "I see the problem." He picks up the frog and says to it, "Now, I'm only gonna show you how to do this ONE MORE TIME!."

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1475
lol. thats funny.

i have noticed recently how much fun it is to be in my car. i don't care if there is traffic cause i enjoy listening to music in my car. lol. are you listening to your type Rs now?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 289
thanks chad cause if they are gonna be great i wouldnt mind trying them out and if they dont work out good ill then go and buy the xr's but for 199 i don think i can pass it by right now

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4041
if u meant me & my Rs - No
cannot do a thing until xmas or fol day - too BZ

we needed a new stove so i just went out & got us a new Whirlpool

man, - i'm tired of seein this dude asking about fusion vs some other sh!t - he ran @ least 6 threads on it over d past 3/4 mths he's been here

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184585.html

some ppl do as if its lifelong commitment like they r getting married 2 their car audio -lol....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1482
yeah i have read that a few times. let me leave something for him too as anonymous. lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1485
man i am just sitting at work in front of the computer doing nothing but reading the stuff on this forum. i still got like two hours to go before i can go home. i was going to change my amp power cable today but i guess i will have to wait til sunday or monday. i gotta go out tonight and tomorrow night. sometimes i wish i can just stay home on holidays.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4042
well my shop just now closed but i got 2 do some stuff 2 prepare 4 2morrow ...

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 293
hey chad what is with the anon going crazy on us

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4048
hey fellars - like u all out doing some shopping 2night !?

i'm just here resting myself 4 2morrow's hectic workday & being anon a few times but NOT insulting anybody or anything like that -lol........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 296
lol nice job rovin
ya i hate shopping remind me to get it done nice and early next time

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1494
okay guys i am back from my dinner. it was a nice place. i took other girls there in the past so i know that place well.

btw how is the weather over there charlie. it got up to 80 degrees today. lol.

oh and yes wtf was with that anonymous guy thinking we are whipped. we are just nice to our girls thats all. it's not like we only buy them gifts, they also buy gifts for us. right?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1495
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184127.html

man when that one dude said he sh!t his pants while installing his amp, for some reason i was laughing real hard. it was just one of the funniest thing i read. lol.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 300
ya i wasnt expecting that when i was reading it the other day it was so funny

ya its like 10-15 out right now and i have to walk to my car with no jacket cause its in myu car then put on my freezsing jacket and go to work it sux

and ya i dont get it they get us a present also and we just get them something they really like i dont know maybe he doesnt have a girl and is jealous

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4063
i was a few other anons in other threads but not 1 - in case any1s suspicious ..lol....

===============================================
its very wordy but worth it

A man walks into a bar and sees an overweight, disgustingly ugly man with an amazingly beautiful woman. Man walks up to the bartender and says "Wow, how did that guy pull that chick?"... Bartender replies "Beats the hell out of me but he's here with her every morning.... why don't you ask him?" So the man gets up the nerve to approach the fat man and says "Excuse me but... I have to ask.... how in the world did you get such a sexy woman?" The fat man replies "Well she's a prostitute." The man is stunned. "Well how did you meet her?" The fat man replies... "Well she's here every morning at 9am sharp... be here and you'll get your chance."... So the next day the man comes in and sees the woman at the bar, sitting. He sits down beside her and says "I'm sorry but I have to ask.... are you a hooker?" The woman replies "Its ok and yes... I am." "Wow.... how much for a handjob then?" The woman replies "$800." "$800??!! Good God lady, don't you think thats a bit too much, sh!t!" The woman says "Come to the window I want to show you something" She takes him to the window and points to a red Ferrari outside. "You see that Ferrari?" "Yeah... what about it?" "I paid for it by giving handjobs." "WOW!!! That must be one hell of a handjob." So he pays her the money and gets the best hangjob ever.... his legs shake and lips quiver. Next day the man comes back and askes "How much for a blowjob?" "$900" "Holy sh!t, thats alot of money" "Let me show you something" she says. She takes him back to the window and points to 2 skyscrapers in the city. "You see those skyscrapers?" "Yeah.." "I paid for those giving blowjobs." "WOW!!! Thats one helluva blowjob!!!" So he pays her the money and gets the best blowjob he has ever had..... his eyes roll back in his head and his feet tremble. The next day the man gets up and empties out his entire bank acct. He goes to the bar, sees the woman and says "I've got the best handjob and blowjob I have ever had in my life and it was from you.... I've GOT to know how good that p\ussy is.... how much? Name your price. I'll pay anything!!!!" The woman says "Come here, let me show you something" She takes him back to the window and points to an island resort with hotels and communities. "You see that island over... with the lavish hotels and prominent communities?" He said "Yeah." She says "If I had a p\ussy I could buy that too."

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1509
funny....thx again for the funny story to start my day. lol.

how about that one thread where it was all posted by anons. it is the one where the guys asks if we heard of dragonfly amps. i was #3 anon and #4. were you the anon #5?

here is the link.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184639.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4067
ya i wuz - kinda gave myself out with my ..... right

O so now u being a anon & creating a thread about it - u r so sneaky ....lol

i wuz also d 1st anon in ur thread , guess we all felt a bit evil yesterday - santa won't give us squat then -lol .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1512
in the butterfly amp thread i was the #3 and 4 anon. i didn't creat that thread.

on my thread, i was not any of the anon.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4069
yea but d

what the heck thread

was made by u "innocently" complaining abot them anons & u uself r an anon in some1 else's thread .

sneaky , sneaky -lol..........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1514
lol. please let that be our little secret. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4073
u will have 2 bribe me with 1 of them JL amps u got - LOL !!!........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4078
awright , i closed my shop early this yr @ 7pm so i'm here just unwinding from a hard days work ...........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 302
lol nice job with the anon guys its kinda fu to joke around with them wonderful joke by the way rovin i love those

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1523
lol charlie was that a typo or were you saying FU. lol

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 134
Hey Rovin? You like Sub Zero too. Best Mortal Kombat was Mortal Kombat II. I play it all the time on Capcom Arcade Treasures 2 for X Box. I figured out a combo that can completely drain the opponent's life bar.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1533
lol. mark you found our secret posts. cool. just don't let too many people know about our secret place. this is where we come to talk about all kinds of off topic stuff.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3487
yep,^^, and sub zero and rain, are my favorite out of all of the MK's

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3488
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_%28Mortal_Kombat%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Zero

Good reading^^

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3489
Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1534
damn what the heck is happening to the colts? you are chauncey. when they play good teams they can't cut it.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3490
same with the bengals, they lost to bufflo today, but bufflo isnt that good.lol, also the colts pulled there starters early in the game so i guess i wasent that bad. Also we (jags) clinched a playoff spot today

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1535
hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3497
yep^^, Merry Christmas to all and to all a great day, night and new year

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 304
merry christmas you guys

hey chad ya I was saying fu to you jk

p.s. the colts suck pats rule

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4085
Upload

Hey guys - i logged off here early last cause i thought u all might have been out shopping or something .
So i sat down & watched about 4 episodes of SOUTH PARK xas specials & knida went 2 bed early 4 a change .......

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2722
Merry Christmas guys!!:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-)

it took me like 3 minutes to find this page. lol

btw, please be safe if any of you are traveling today to visit family members, the roads(here in the states anyway LoL) are crazy. my friend got in an accident just two days ago...broken pelvic bone. anyways peace out! and Happy New Year if i am not on by then!!:-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2723
btw.........Charlie you rule, becuz the PATS RULE!!!! :-O:-O:-O:-O

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1536
damn the lakers. lol. it was a good game though.

merry christmas to you too muddy.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4089
hey - i just logged on ..

had some nice baked turkey prolly around 4pm & ham is about 15 mins from being done - so its BAKED HAM 2night 4 me -lol ..........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1537
congrats rovin for such a fine dinner.

where is my story today? lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4094
testing

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4095
was getting an error message when i tried 2 post b4 ............................

yea - ham just came out d oven & its GOOD !

story ! , thought u'd give me d day off as its a holiday , u r a slave driver - j/k -lol
===============================

A dad went to his shrink and the Dr. ask "what seems to be the problem?" " My son cusses in every sentences what should I do?" Ask him what he want for X-mas and if he tells you without cussing give him that present, but if he cuses while telling you give him dog sh!t.
So he goes home and says son what do you want for X-mas? I want a god damn X-box 360 at the foot of my bed, a Ipod nano with all the sh!t, and a f/ucking dirt bike.
He wake up the next morning and at the foot of his bed was dog sh!t, opened a box that was about the size like a Ipod would come in but it was dog sh!t, he ran outside and saw dirt bike shadow but it was dog sh!t covering his old bike.
The dad came out and said "son what did Santa bring you?"
Son said "I think he brought me a god damn dog but I can't find the f/ucking little b/astard !"......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1538
lol. thats pretyy funny.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4098
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4099
aw shucks - its supposed 2 b a animated toon but apparently doesn't work here .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1541
ha ha. it backfired on you. lol. leave it to you to come up with these funny stuff. lol. you always find ways to put a smile on peoples faces.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4102
i thought u & GF r supposed 2 b buy some beach all now ???

well ham done bake so i handling a piece right now -lol

finished ur install ?

no chance of me finishing mine 2morrow since i got too BZ & did not get that plastic tubing 2 put around my 2G cable - u know that tube that looks like vacuum cleaner hose ..........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4105
i just happened 2 check & i'm NO. 8 now !!!!! - YAY !

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/board-topics.html

obviously it doesn't mean if i do pass any of those above that i'm their league of car audio expertise .....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1543
that was friday. we have been together for over a year so i don't need to do too much romantic stuff. we are just kicking back at my place just watching tv.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 305
wow chad that was exactly what i was doing with my girl today just falling asleep ont he couch watching tv fun stuff

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3499
well i had to go over my gf grandparents house, and it sucked, i was sooooooo board. All they did was talk about stuff that i had no clue about

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 306
ya chauncey i no exactly what you are talking about her dads whole side of the family was ova and i just sat there for a couple of hours until they all left then finally we just sat down together

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1548
only just sat down together. come on charlie it was christmas. i did more than just sat down together if you know what i mean. lol.

btw i don't know why i woke up so early today. it is only 7:30am and i am awake. i don't work today. lol.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 307
lol i no what you mean on that one chad we did just a little bit more i dnt know how you could wake up that early i was woken up by my girlfriend at like 10 and all i want to do is go back to sleep but i have to go to wokr

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4137
with work it tunes ur body 2 get up early - i woke noraml time 2day too but went back 2 sleep & got up 11.30 !
Just finished watch CHiPS on TCM & Price is right on cbs ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1559
rovin.....do you think i am going to need more component speakers if i have 2 1000wrms subs in the trunk? cause right now the bass is plenty with one sub but if i have two that is going to be alot of bass. maybe i should put my rearfill speakers back on. either that or make another place in my door for the speakers so i can use the other two channels on my four channel amp.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4138
i would say def more will be needed cause that bassline will drown it out .

yea since u already have rearfill in place ,hook it back up & c if it pleases u .........
===================================

There was a blonde a brunette and a red head and they were walking over a bridge .They had heard rumors that when you jumped off and made a wish it would come true so the red head jumps and says money and when she lands she lands in a pile of 100 dollar bills then the brunette jumps and says gold and she land in a pile of gold coins so when the blonde takes a running start , she jumps but tripped just b4 she goes over & said "OH SH!T!!!!!.........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1562
lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3532
illll, thats nasty.lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1574
back to work tomorrow. what a drag........

chauncey when are you getting your car back?

damn i am frustrated cause excessiveamperage.com isn't answering my email. i checked out this other place called highoutputalternators.com and they quoted me $575 for a 200a alt.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4153
i only found out this evening that here will also get a holiday 2morrow since xmas fell on a sunday ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1577
you mean on the 27th?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1578
i bet charlie is watching the patriots beating the sh!t out of the jets.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4159
yep - just finished watching wwe 40 mins ago

u r kinda quiet on d forum this evening ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1579
well i made a lot of posts this morning.

oh yea btw rovin i saw that you are on the top 10 list. you are a veteran. i think you are on the same league as glasswolf.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4161
"""same league as glasswolf.""" - YEA RIGHT !

i prolly only know or have about 5% (if so much) of his knowledge /experience - sure do miss seeing him post on this forum .

Anything that he/isaac/jonathan post i read , just by doing that u get schooled alot .

If muddy had kept up his pace he'd b in d top 5 cause he always had about 800/1000 more posts than me when he was on regularly . Thanx 2 chatting with him & u guys that rocketed my nos ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1581
you are alot smarter than you give yourself credit for rovin. same with chauncey. well actually chauncey knows he is smart. lol. where the heck is he?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 309
yup you were corrct i was watching the pats kick the jets a$# it was a good game but wicked long fun day though i have like no time to come on nemore and this is suppose to b vaca

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4172
well thanx 4 ur confidence in me -lol

CB must be out on d town

James is totally MIA

my eyes r getting sleepy so i'll c u all in d morn .........Upload....zzzzzzzzzz........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 310
ya i just got on but bed time for me also

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1587
man you guys go to bed late....alot of times in the morning before i go to work i check the forum. when i see our thread i read you saying time for bed. that means i went to bed earlier than you guys. i am 3 hours later than you guys too. lol. i have to go to bed around 10 if i want to wake up by 6:30.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4173
Upload @ u guys having 2 work 2day , like i said we get 2day off since xmas fell on a sunday & we gonna get next wk monday off too cause new yr's day also falling on a sunday ...

does get kinda boring with too much holidays -lol...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1588
wait a minute. isn't it tuesday over there right now. how come you guys didn't get yesterday off?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4177
oh we did get yesterday off ...

see we always have 2 holidays - xmas & d day after which is called boxing day !

so as it was xmas on sunday holiday should be rolled onto monday but since monday is also a holiday then tuesday becomes a holiday - u get it now ..lol....

Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1589
Upload

i get it now.....u lucky azz. i want to move there

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4179
oh , ur daily joke >>>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/181530.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1590
Upload HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

i know its a little early but i just felt like posting that.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4189
hey don't rush - we still got 3/4 more days 2 go ...

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4201
YO - where's every1 2night !??

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 311
im here now i went down to cape cod to visit my family with my gf so fun day but kinda boring

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4206
k' - @ least 1 of u r alive - lol .

so when r u getting ur new car audio stuff ?........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1594
i was outside installing my stuff. it was night time so the cables were not organized to good. i am gonna take care of that this weekend. i am running this with a yellow top right now and so far it's good. until i get my ho alt i am not going to crank it up too high. it still plays at fairly high volume without voltage drop. my fuse distribution block comes with a voltage meter so i can keep an eye on it.

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4208
Nice ! - so u finally got all ur stuff huh

hope u have everything bolted down properly as 2 deter thieves . Did u get insurance 4 ur stereo stuff ?

did u try reconnecting ur rear fill ?

must sound so darn sweet now ...........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3588
did i miss something, when did u get another X

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1597
i got the x on saturday and the amp came today.

yes everything is bolted down. and no insurance.

my car is parked in my garage at home and at work it is parked like 30feet from the security guard who is at the parking structure all day long. when i go to restraunts, i valet park. i don't stay in a supermarket or any other store too long. besides you can't see my box anyways.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1598
oh and yes i had to put the rearfill speakers back on tonight after hearing too much bass. it sounds alright but i am planning on making another speaker pod on my door. i like the sound only coming from the front. it sounds more natural and blends in with the bass better.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3602
hey, dont tell anybody, but i got my system metered today and the high was 161.3,shhhhhhhh. im not sure where the mic was or anything, i just took it to "256"(store name) and gave them the money and they did it, im not really into db comps or anything, so when someone askes me alot of ?uestions about it (Marshall, Jake Hill, etc), dont laugh.lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4214
man , r u forum night security guard or what - WTH r u doing up @ 4.47am !?...........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1604
damn thats crazy. i wonder if i can hit at least 130 with my system.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4217

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4218
LONGEST AMP I EVER SEEN

http://www.interfireaudio.com/products_ampli_ifb.htm

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 312
sorry rovin fell alseep last night i am gonna get the component set first and then im gonna buy the ho alt/battery and subs at a later date cause im broke right now

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 313
damn chauncey nice job on that it has to be wicked loud

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3613
there is a girl that registered yesterday, (Jennifer) she says shes a 'car audio installer', i bet someone will scare her away within a week or 2

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4226
really , show me that thread

whatever happened 2 d female from china who also said she installs , she posted in like 2 threads & vanished ...

got all my wires/little stuff 2day 2 complete my install so will b getting back 2 work on it soon but i will create a thread on it 1st wk in d new yr cause if i do it this yr it will get archived .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1606
man there is nothing to do at work for me at work for me. i wish i can just go home. i still got another day to work. i think though i get friday, saturday, and monday off. yay. i can't wait. i think i am just going to sit around the house and do nothing for those days.

chauncey do you have xover hooked up on your system. i was thinking i should get one.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4227
over them 3 days , u sholud install that additional pair of comps in ur front doors........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1607
that means i have to cut the door panel and stuff. i am kinda lazy to do that. it sounds pretty good so far.

i was thinking over the 3 days i have off i would spend talking with you guys on the forum.

UploadUploadUploadUpload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4229
like if u don't talk with us enough already -lol

get off ya lazy butt & spend d last few remaining days of d yr making uself doing sometin productive .....

some smileys 4 u 2 steal >>> Upload Upload UploadUpload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4244
Hey guys here's a shweet site my boy Ne$ter showed me

http://emoticons4u.com/violent.htm

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4267
i'm the anonymous replying that smart @ss - LOL

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/185935.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1616
what is it with the people here. lol. one girl shows up and everybody is posting a comment. even jonathan. lol.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3616
alright well 2 girls,lol, ashely and jennifer

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/185375.html

She has a lot of post all over the board

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3623
Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3624
he had 4, the 1 second from the left is on ebay right now, i wonder what happend to the 2 on the right, maybe someone u guys no bought them.lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 316
wats up chauncey why are you up so late or up so early every day i could never do that very day

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4270

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 321
another nice joke by rovin

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 322
i wish i had like 2000 to blow so i could get evrything i want like right now i cant wait to get my taxes back

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3634
i never go into a deep sleep, i always wake up(some kind of disorder) so im always on at random times

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 323
that kinda sux

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3636
yeah, im good though. anyway have u guys checked out this thread, people are really starting 2 believe what they think is true. there is no way in hell a ti will get as loud as an sx, if both fully powered and both in there proper enclousure. (750 rms vs 1000 rms) these people are nuts, and then jake talks about a ti with 1000 watts, well if u put the extra 250 into an sx it would still be louder.lol i think Jake is bias anyway since he has ti pro's, but the rest of these guys are crazy.lol

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/185669.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1618
dude that guy thinks ti sub is god. i know they are good subs but they are only 750wrms. on another thread this is what he said.

"If you're going sealed, go with 1" MDF and double up the front. Do a VERY GOOD job at sealing and bracing it, because if you get those subs rolling, they can tear boxes up. Go 1.25cu/ft. and you won't be disappointed. And how big are those amps? I'm not familiar with JL, I think they're a bunch of bullsh1t...

And I've given my Ti's 2,000 watts RMS in ported enclosure (for small amounts of time). And I know a few guys that give 4,000 watts RMS to 12" Ti's in sealed enclosures and they handle it. They're actually 1,500 RMS, from what the Eclipse guys told me. I've seen them take some abuse...

I'd go with at least 1,000 watts RMS, for I'm sure those are 1000/1's sitting in that picture...

Just my .02."

4000wrms on a 750wrms subs, i don't think so. i know they are underrated but not that much.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 330
lol this is really funny ive never even seen a ti in action but i would highly doubt it could take 4000 rms or even close they honestly do think it is the best sub ever

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4272
Well CB - that explains alot how come u r on such ODD hrs ..lol

When some1 owns a particular sub they think like its d greatest so u must expect them 2 big it up . Jake had a car audio shop & dealt in eclipse so he has nothing bad 2 say about em .

I agree its impossible 2 give a 750 sub 4000w daily maybe in burps 4 like 2 seconds .

Like 2day a guy i know said he bought 6 18" Atomic apocalypse subs & said its 5000wrms each ! but i checked & its really 2000wrms , guess he talking about max -lol . He said 1 18" of those should kill 2 mmats juggernauth - well idk , i gotta see/hear it 1st ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1628
i wonder how young james is doing. it's been awhile since he posted.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4276
i just logged on - there's a DRAWN TOGETHER marathon on comedy central showing right now & ITS GOOD ! ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1633
read this thread. its kinda funny.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/185886.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4280
i understand what he meant from his very 1st post but looks like those 2 yapped b4 thinking ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1634
yea i know. lol.

rovin what did you use to cut the hole for your tweeters?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4284
they r actually surface mounted being held with 1 screw & i drilled a 1/4" hole 4 d wire 2 pass through .

i'm on d HU section now looking @ that female CB said who's posted ..........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3640
have u guys noticed how people are acutally starting to post in the video game section now. I remember when i could post in every single thread and no one would respond for weeks, now everyday something happens.lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3642
WOW thats alot of typing.lol

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184292.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4288
thats too much 2 even read

well only games section i c active apart from us r d weiners on d ps2 section who always have a technical problen with their machine not working - d usual blah ....

d xbox section only has like 5 reg ppl ...........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1638
yea i agree. that is way too much to read. lol. it almost seems like one guy is trying to sound smarter than the next guy. its kinda funny. they try to sound all intelligent.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 336
lol i tried to read it but just to much i kinda ened up just reading jonathans but still gvae up lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 339
you guys think this would be worth it http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-Audio-W6V2-Subwoofer_W0QQitemZ5845943180QQcategoryZ39776Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1642
is he selling two or one? if you read his description on the item it sounds like he is talking about two subs.

even for one i think that is a nice price. the shipping is not that expensive either considering how much that sub weighs.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 340
ya i was wondering the same thing about the 2 subs i asked him waiting on his response if it is 4 2 then i ma def goin to get them but if it is for 1 im not really sure

read this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-MTX-THUNDER-7500-T7510-44-10-DVC-Subwoofer_W0QQite mZ5846194135QQcategoryZ39773QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
about how it is less wattage no it isnt its just diffrent coil configuration and dont worry just looking cause im gonna have to sell mine

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3646
the w6v2 has like the second best sq i ever heard (Idmax), if u could get it for around 230 shipped it would be well worth it

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 346
k thanx chauncey

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4298
2day i ran my main 2G wire from d batt 2 where i'm gonna b using it . So little by little i'm gettin there .........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4305
hey Chad -
i saw u put my name in the top 10
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/186237.html

i wished u hadn't cause even though i do educate myself alot on d principles/theories & read a ton in car audio , i wouldn't rank myself nowhere near top 10 .
Actual experience is what makes d cut & i have nowhere near d 15yrs+ of some of those guys , some of them sound off competitors & audio shops owners & they do it 4 a livin .

But i must say on my behalf - if $ wasn't an object , i have d brains 2 build a killer system whether its 4 SQ/SPL ---lol

...Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 349
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/186290.html
have you guys read this i no rovin did thats horrible

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4330
this makes 155 posts ! - time 2 move on >>>>>
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/120712.html

see u dudes in d morn -......................

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3664
k, see ya there.lol

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4882
huh

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadjs

Post Number: 14