Stealing car audio

Theif
Unregistered guest
Hello everybody.

I am a "theif in training" right now and I was wandering if y'all could give me some pointers as to how to steal car audio gear. Seeing as how you guys use/install the stuff, I figured you would also know how to take it back out...aka steal it.

So, what are some things that people do to deter theft of car audio gear?

What are some ways of hiding car audio gear from theifs?

What are some of the things that people do to make their car audio gear harder to steal?

Knowing these things would aid me in my persuit of becoming a good theif and thus input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Car Audio Theif

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 124
U got balls my friend. and everyone here wants to cut them off right now.

Theif
Unregistered guest
Well, thanks for the reply Gavin.

Based on the kind of gear you have in your 91 Camero, I don't think I will be stealing your system, so consider yourself safe...from me at least. Well, now that I think about it, I just might use your car as practice.

Anyways, how is it installed? That much I would like know. How do you try to hide your gear? Knowing how you hide your gear would help me steal it quickly and effectively AND keep me from getting seen.

Later,

Theif

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4263
some1 actually took the time typing trying 2 be funny -

WHAT A
L
O
S
E
R
! ......If he does try it though , the cops should catch him in the act & beat the @$#! of him !

Theif
Unregistered guest
Some1 was trying to be funny?....Who?

The cops catching me is what I am trying to avoid, hence the questions.

Theif

Anonymous

Theif Dude :

m/asturbate off some intenet p/orn & go to bed will ya !

Username: Pelona

Post Number: 5
i hate those stupid azz people that just put up sh!t and think its funny.

Theif
Unregistered guest
Masurbate....come on dude. I got a girl. You may be into that ( or maybe not, I don't even know you), but I am not.

Right now, all I am interested in is some pointers on how to steal car stereos. Again, hence the question.

Theif

Anonymous

when ur sorry @ss gets caught & ur making some jail time , u will then become some inmates girl !

stop being a butthead & stop posting so much SH!T !!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 442
for once i agree with anon.lol

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 755
i wonder if he knows he can be arrested for that. i do believe thats considered "terroristic threats." hope this thread gets directed to the right people.

Post Number: 7
well i could help you i guess.i used to steal cars every once in a while except after i got caught and went to jail for a while. i do live in LA afterall

.best time to do it is at night.
.try to jack somewhere far from where you live.
.try to open the car through the keyhole with some tools.
.if the alarm goes off.go hide quick!
.since it has an alarm, wait for it to stop.then throw a rock at the window.it will probably go off again.tinted windows always shatter easier.
.now go inside and see if it has an electric trunklatch. but before you go to the back dont forget the stereo!
.make sure to bring alot tools cause they probably bolted the box and amps with weird shaped bolts like hearts,stars, and even circles.
.ive even seen some people put a fuken metal cage around their stuff!imagine how thatll sound when your bumping.you could cut the cage with some wire cutters.
.if they disconnected the electric trunk latch try to go to the trunk through the back seat.if you cant then try to open the trunk from the outside with the tools.
.then you put everything in your car and haul azz!

theres alot more i could tell you but those are the basics

oh yeah and i know your not really going to steal cars.youre just some stupid kid thats acting stupid.this is for the people that are getting jacked and know how the thiefs get them.

Bronze Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 51
dang Pelon i didnt know u use to be a jacker

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 446
Hey pelon
"went to jail for a while"
"tinted windows always shatter easier"
Normally id tell u shut your fvcking lying a$s up but i wont.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 941
and now you know why a lot of people quit coming to this forum.

Post Number: 9
im not lying.i went to jail for a few weeks because when they caught me they more stuff at my house.probably thousands of dollars.it was my first time and i dont want to go back again.

and tinted windows shatter easier because some people tint them inside and out.think about it.

and look foo you talk alot of sh!t but im just trying to help people. really.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1405
Hey thief...
when i get my sh!t installed, ima run a muther fu c k!n thing that will send liek alot of voltage and amps through ya body if u dare evey try 2 touch my screwdriver...

why the fu.ck we gonna tell u how 2 steal stuff, ur the thief, u tell us.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1407
screwdriver=screw lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
its nobody.its just some dumbass being an azzhole

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 947
man don't you just hate necrophiliacs that wanna steal some1 elses sh!t

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i can hate them now cause i dont steal nomore.

Bronze Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 52
what made u start stealin n da first place palon

Theif
Unregistered guest
No I don't really intend to steal.

Y'all were right about that much.

As I looked around on this forum I got the impression that there were alot of younger punks that jack stereo equipment. Maybe I got the wrong impression, and maybe not. I want to see/hear how theifs steal so that I cant make my truck as theft proof as possible.

Pelon, you more or less told me what I want to know. If you have any more pointers, please tell. It will be appreciated.

Bronze Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 55
what r u going to put in your truck theif

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
money of course, but i never really made it like my job or something.its just if i see a car bumping and i know them or i know where they park it then i go with friends and jack it.sort of like a past time.sometimes i get the rims too and leave it on blocks.i used to get thousands of dollars selling it but not no more.its pretty common out here were i live.i dont know if its common in tennessee.

and aint that true about the tinted windows?
if you break a window thats tinted on both sides then the glass will shatter between the tint foils so it wont get all over the place.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5116
As I have said before, $130 fence charger will do wonders for crooks with wire/bolt cutters. There's enough power there to scare and shock anyone away.
Alarms are great, but it doesn't do anything physically to the thief.
Even if they wear a glove, sooner or later, some part of their body has to touch the metal to remove stereo/subs/speakers.
If you do plan on using fence charger, use tiny screws along with security screws to hold things down. That way, a thief with gloves on will have hell of a time removing them. It's like trying to open a bottle with mittens on.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1021
A few kids i know, myself included, have caught theives. Do you really want to know what happend to them? They're still alive but they're not right anymore

Gold Member

Post Number: 1412
did u ra pe them wahl?

ha ha jk

Gold Member

Post Number: 5119
I have no sympathy for car thieves. They are scum of the earth.
They rob from people that love their cars and spend oodles of time installing/upgrading. It would be a different story, if they robbed from rich ba$tard$, but to steal from everyday folks that save up to buy stereo equipment, is just unforgivable.

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 447
i agree^

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1024
no no lol. just beat the sh1t out of them. i'm sure a few of those guys would rather have been raped. when i first got into car stereo one of my friends older brothers had his pioneer cd player stolen from him and a few days later he found out who took it. so he drives over to the kids house and aparently there was a family gathering but being as pissed off as he was he goes up to the house with his baseball bat and rings the doorbell. the kid answered the door only to be met with a bat to his face lol. tell the kids mom what he did and she gets him the cd player and then takes a crack at her own kid. haha

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 459
Lmao. thats funny

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4083
Well I tell you what I used to be around guys who stole stuff and Ill never understand why they thought it was worth the risk at all....street value is nill and the risk is high not to mention people work hard for what they have and for the thief to say i do it for the cash cuz I dont have much that is no excuse look at the guy who worked hard for what he has does that make him any less than you the theif i think not both work for what they have difference is ones legal and ones not and one contributes to society and the other one harms those in society...why not a perfect world cuz we cant but we can choose to do right and not wrong

Thanks
Sean

Bronze Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 55
i wanna try that fence charger thing isaac is talking about one of these days.

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 131
www.deserthillsfence.com/Products/panther_20000.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Blakktalon

Post Number: 38
ya, if you come to washington state I have about 1500 to 2000 dollars worth of gear in a t100 pickup. All philips screws, and relativly easy to get. Just dont trip the invisible beam in the carport, that sends a little noise to my bedroom. There is where i have the mag lite, handcuffs, and glock within reach for little thieves like yourself. I would hope the cops saw you in the act before I got to ya.

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 380
who puts tint on both sides of their windows?

Bronze Member
Username: Blakktalon

Post Number: 39
Tweakers

Gold Member

Post Number: 5125
I'm waiting for the infra red heat sensing camera. It not only "sees" in the dark, it can also find heat, so that no crook can hide behind a tree or even under a car.

Username: Jaybump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 1
I know a guy that steals gear, but he uses thinks like homemake pop-locks and the porcelain off a spark plug at the end of a cloths hanger to shadder windows. I'd never steal gear, b/c i've had an amp stolen, sucks @$$

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
youd be surprised how many people tint their windows inside and out.i never knew until i started breaking windows.

Bronze Member
Username: Need_low_bass

Post Number: 11
lol LMFAO i never heard of any body tinting their windows outside their car like blakktalon said only tweakers do that cause the tint would come off sooner than the inside when it rains and stuff.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
probably the people{or tweakers} that tint both sides do it them themselves and think thats how the pros will do it.Or they could just want their windows extremely dark. i dont think professional tinters tint both sides.

Bronze Member
Username: Delishious

Post Number: 17
I've seen many people tint their windows inside and out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
what does LMFAO mean?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
laughing my f*cking a s s off lol

Username: Bies08

Wheaton, Kansas

Post Number: 8
So I live in Kansas, and i was thinkin bout puttin my amp like behind my back seat in the back window, but i dont want to have any break the back window and steal it? Anyone have an input on if i should put it there or not? it would fit almost perfect, but i dont know!

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 435
this is a funny thread

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
who thinks that NE$TER guy is stupid?

Sure, Pelon used to steal cars but he said he doesnt anymore.you probably didnt believe Pelon's story because youre just a WHITE guy in the WEST INDIES.they dont steal there.To steal you would have to drive the stolen car across the water island to island.But Pelon is a MEXICAN that lives in LOS ANGELES and in case you didnt know, los angeles is the city with the most grand theft autos in the country.I should know, i live in LA too.So why dont you swim your azz over here to LA and see how life is here.you wouldnt last a day.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
and no offense Pelon about capitalizing MEXICAN.But you mexicans are always stealing in LA, way more than the blacks. you guys are all over LA and most of So Cal.and im not being racist, ive got many mexican friends too. So im sorry and i hope you accept my apology.

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
Ok u need to get a life.......

Bronze Member
Username: Need_low_bass

Post Number: 17
i think your stupid for posting this are you being serious or are you just retarted.

OMG STFU ALREADY!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Efil4zaggin

Chi Town, IL Cook

Post Number: 24
The best way to protect your audio equipment from the mothaPhukin b!tches that steel car shyt is to park UR car in a Garage

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 49
"i think your stupid for posting this are you being serious or are you just retarted."

Well judging from his other thread id say hes just plain /2RETARDED!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
look man, you didnt have to write all that. I wasnt offended.but i think ima have to agree with NE$TER, u DO need a life.and who knows, the west indies may be crazier than LA.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Oh, and i accept your apology.........

WHITE BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 496
hey pelon i aint got no beef wit u...i only said that tinted glass doesnt shatter easier cause the foil will hold the glass together rather than lettin it just fall to pieces.and ive also had experience with shattering glass.

And trust me Trinidad is crazier than your wildest imagination of craziness

Anonymous

lol!! i think Delicious apologized because hes afraid of mexicans.when he suddenly realized they live in the same city.i bet he doesnt even have mexican friends.he just made it up because he was so scared after what he posted before.

what a DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go fvck him up Pelon!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
all right NE$TER were cool now.but i think ima have to listen to Anonymous.

Ima fvck that Delicious up!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 498
yea u should fvck his dumb b!tch a$s up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
hell mothaf*cking yeah^^^^^ KICK HIS @SS LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
alright im going right now.

Now wheres that Accord i jacked............LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
heh heh...i hope the admin doesnt see this...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
what will they do?

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 183
If You can find an old excalaber alarm its already set to shock people but your fu c ked if someone with a pacemaker touches it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us