Wall Hanging Rear Speakers

KidA
Unregistered guest
Looking for suggestions on a good pair of wall hanging rear speakers. Room is 24x12. HK AVR7200 receiver with MA S6 and SLCR speakers. HSU STF-3 sub. Looking to spend less than $500 on the rear speakers so the SFXs are out. Not sure if I want dipoles.

I saw a pair of Boston Acoustics Bravos. They are shaped like a 1/4 cylinder and fit where 2 walls meet. Has anyone auditioned these?

Also, has anyone been on a US site that carries the MA BFX speakers? How much are they?

Opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Username: Edison

Post Number: 155
Might want to go with MA model to match the sound.

Stevecml
Unregistered guest
Triangle has a nice slim wall hanging speaker with the hole already cut into the back of the speaker(can hang it like a picture). Comes in cherry wood finish.

Username: Railbait

Post Number: 6
You may want to try a pair of these Magnepans. They have a free trial period. They are about to start production, so it may take two months or so to get. I am on the waiting list.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/magnepan_mmgw_mmgc.htm

KidA
Unregistered guest
Thanks for all the info. Im intrigued by the Magnepans. Will my HK 7200 be ok to drive them?

KidA
Unregistered guest
James Lee, I cant find the MA BFXs anywhere. Have you seen them?

Username: Railbait

Post Number: 7
That receiver is very powerful, but check the manual to be sure. I didn't see any mention about 4 ohm speakers in a quick look online at the manual, so you may have to contact Harmon for that info.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us