Looking for correct hookup cable


have a hk avr 230,just received a velodyne cht10 subwoofer,do I need just a cable with rca plugs on both sides?

New member
Username: Bassman61

Adelaide, SA Australia

Post Number: 5
Registered: Jul-04
I have a HLK avr5550. Theres a subout RCA plug on the back panel of mine (its a mono subout) which i have connected to my sub line in. The model you have should have something similar. i dont know about the sub u are using. If its an active sub ie it has its own amp then it most likely will have a line in RCA jack. I use subwoofer cable made by monster cable. Hope this helps you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us