?s on Paradigms

Username: Emmitt666

Post Number: 2
I've have a dealer in my area that sells Paradigm speakers but I know I can get a better deal off the net. It's been almost impossible to find a dealer on line (I've done the search routine). I have a couple of 10 yr old Paradigm monitors for my front, but would like to get the center and rear speakers to match. I love my Paradigms so want to keep it in the family. I plan on getting a NAD753 when I find a good deal (Hawk please keep me posted on its price). So after all this rambling my questions are: where can I find Paradigm dealers and: what suggestions for such speakers (power) do I need once I find the dealers. I've been to Paradigms web site but need some advice from some of you who know more about these than I. Oh one more question for Paradigm owners: Is there any way I can find out what model of speakers I have for my present Paradigms? There's no i.d. other than serial# and the front where it simply says 'monitor series'. I bought these used and have no paperwork for them. Thanks in advance and have a safe and happy holiday.

Post Number: 3
This is a follow-up to my previous message. Unfortunatly I was chewing gum at the same time I posted my question. Can't do two things at once. I now know that you can't buy Paradigm online. So forget the first question and forgive me for not paging down for other similar questions already answered.

Username: Phatlac

Post Number: 1
Emmitt66:
I have been a Paradigm owner and fan for along time. My family room 5.1 system is all Paradigm married to an Anthem PVA5. Wonderful. No complaints in the last 6 years.

I drive these pretty hard with movies and SpongeBob dvds. I even toss in some serious music at least 6 days a week. Never had any issues. If you really want to open them up - GIVE THEM POWER! Make it good clean power and you will be very happy.

BTW, check the label on the back of the speakers for the model number. Mine are about 6-7 years old and there is a label on the back with the model number.

PhatLac.

Post Number: 4
Yeah I checked the back, no model number, just a serial number. But on the good side, I emailed a tech guy at Paradigm and said he could help i.d. them if I sent the measurments of the drivers and the measurement of the speaker enclosures. I'm waiting for his response so I can figure out what power I need. Leaning towards a NAD or Denon. My other speakers are a CC-470 and a pair of ADP-470's. Just bought them and can't wait to blow my neighbor's cat out of my backyard tree...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us