MARANTZ SR7400,NAD T762 OR PIONEER ELITE VSX45TX?

jordie
TO ANYONE FAMILIAR W/ THESE MODELS:

which of the 3 receiver would be the best match with Def Techs BP2004TL OR BP2006TL?

thanks a lot!

jordie
I'm sorry...I meant NAD T752

jordie
I kinda lean towards MARANTZ because of the looks(machine and remote) which I think ..are cool unlike the NAD ..but.....some people say NAD is among the best..what do you guys think?

elitefan
All three would sound great with the 2004. I have the Elite 45 and love it and would buy it over both the Marantz and NAD because neither Marantz or NAD has enough inputs for my system. You are choosing from among the best models in this price range so buy whichever you like best. There is no losers in this bunch. If you consider the Elite 45 if you can still find one,[look at the 53 also] consider it's heavier[42lbs] and larger than either the Marantz and the NAD. That may be something that you need to think about.

Johnnyness
I just got back from listening to the NAD T763 for the first time and it sounded great. I was listening to the 763 with PSB 5Ts and was really pleased with the overall sound, plenty of bass, and even at low volumes the music sounded really good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us