What are your opinion of AXIOM speakers?

I'm looking at a bookshelf and center combo...

I have read some reviews and they seem to be highly recommended.....

Berny
What receiver are you using and what is your budget? Axioms are an excellent set of speakers, I auditioned their M22tis with the VP100 center channel, and sounds really great, nicely detailed and staging is amazing...still could use a sub though. They're too small to really touch the lower frequencies. Highly recommended!
cheers

Anonymous
One of the best values in speakers - m3ti is good but requires stands - m22tis doesn't and sounds a little better. Read the great reviews on their web sight, by the pros. What reviews they got!

http://www.axiomaudio.com

This is their outlet sight - save a little more on their already reasonable prices. Buying there is a good idea - products have very small defects almost unnoticeable.

Why does the M3ti require stands? I have a pretty good sized bookshelf with plenty of room for them......

Username: Project6

Post Number: 1
You don't have to have stands...however your sonics will be affected on or inside the bookshelves. Again the choice is yours. I would recommend stands for the M22s. At a little over 19 inches they are pretty diminutive but they do sound great.
cheers
(berny)

Username: Gman

Post Number: 5
Almost all bookshelf speakers sound considerably better on stands than on a bookshelf. Some loudspeaker manufacturers are coming out with "on wall" as opposed to "in-wall" speakers. They may be more suitable to actual placing on a bookshelf. But even those are more designed to be placed directly on the wall with a bracket, but I am sure they will perform better on a bookshelf than what are normally called bookshelf speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us