Room size

what kind of floor speakers would u guys recommend for a 250 sq ft (approx 12x18) room?..thanks in advance

Disco Stan
what ever you want, just DON't go out and buy a cube system in any situation. I have room close to that size and I use the Fluance 5 HT speaker set and they seem to work fine. Depends how you have your system set up, you really dont need a sub, unless you want Fq. below 30 herts.

elitefan
What receiver or amp are you using and are you planning to keep it or change that also?

elitefan:

I am trying to build a decent theatre/music system(around 4-5000$) for my room.I do not have a receiver yet because I have read that it is better to get the speakers first...but I still have a lot of testing to do (def tchs,paradigm, monitor audio,magnepan.....etc)........but then again.....I am a newbie ...so my experience is limited.......any advice?.........excuse my english(I am not a "natural born english speaker"

"natural" sounds good!!

elitefan:)

are you sill there?

Kinda considered a large room....I would diffently go with a large speaker..And depending on your budget, just make sure they are effectent, that will help out..Unless your going with a med. speakers and a sub.
good luck..might want to give Warefedale a try ...E-bay had some good deals..powered with a nice carver amp.
clipart{smile}
Hi to all my friends here..been busy ..i'll try and make it back more offen !!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us