Any last words for Fluance???

Eric
I have read the quite lengthy post about Fluance, but those posts were quite some time ago. I was wondering if anyone else had tried the Fluance AV-HTB or the SX-HTB speakers??? I will be using it with an H/K 325. For $250, I figured what the heck, I can always replace them piece by piece. They sure have had positive reviews though. Also, has anyone tried the Fluance 10" speaker??? I hate to buy these speakers without having heard them, but have read some great things about them. Thanks in advance for your replies...

SteveP
I just purchased a pair of the Fluance SM938's to go with a H/K 525. So far they sound great with music, but I've not had much chance to try them with movies.

Alex
I got the Fluance 5 speakers package and AR 108S sub for about 6 months now. They sound good for the price that I paid. If you're on a budget, I will recommend these speakers. The sub and the Fluance speakers do blend in nicely. I watch 80% movies, so far, can't complain on these speakers performance.

Al,

Anonymous
I purchased the H/Ts and cranked everything up to see when the woofers would bottom out, and at a level way above my movie listen volumn they bottomed out when i was watching the Lord of the rings DVD, great buy for movies.

Anonymous
let me add more to that, they didn't distort or anything and at all until the woofers bottomed out. At the volume i had these crank up watching LOTR i cant wait to hear the DB-150 sub.

Anonymous
imo, fluance is an alright speaker for the price. great for newbies or someone on a real tight budget. how does the saying go? you get what you pay for

unhappy
i was approached by the infamous white van and right there in the back was fluance speakers. so ya I took the bite and gave them $200 bucks for a 5 piece set then found out that they're practically giving them away on their website (2 av-htb's for 300 bucks! how can they manage that!!!) and their prices have dropped big time on ebay ... makes ya wonder about their future. oh well, at least i didn't spend my whole paycheck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us