Where's Hawk???

Silver Member
Username: Rick_b

New york Usa

Post Number: 336
Hi All,

Has anyone else noticed Hawk hasn't been around for awhile?

Hawk, I hope all is well.....drop in and let us know all is ok!

Cheers my friend.

Silver Member
Username: Billdashill

Post Number: 104
I was wondering that lately also. Its like he dropped off the face of the earth. Hawk finally bought himself a NAD T753 and I would like to know how he likes it.

Silver Member
Username: Valeem

Post Number: 115
He posted last week in this thread in case you guys missed it:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/67809.html

Hope our buddy is ok.

Silver Member

New york Usa

Post Number: 337
I missed it. Thanks valeem!

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 612
Hey guys!

Sorry to be absent so much. I have been taking my daughter around to visit colleges. She is entering her senior year and I want her to decide what she wants in a school experience before we start submitting applications. Been a busy summer.

Hey Rick!

Have you received your Ohm Walsh Micro Talls yet? I am anxious to hear your thoughts on them as I am strongly considering a pair for myself.

BTW: jeff is right about one thing. When I am home, I have really been enjoying my T753. A wonderful piece of gear.

Best wishes, everyone!

Silver Member

New york Usa

Post Number: 340
Hi Hawk,

It's great to hear from you, and glad all is well.I got the Micro-Talls all nice and broken in. They perform very well when kept at least 2' from the back wall. I am going to keep them for use in my HT system. I am setting up a 2 channel stereo music only system in another room. I bought a vintage McIntosh MA-6100 integrated amp, and ordered a pair of Spendor S3/5se speakers. I'm going to use my CAL CL20 cd for source. If you haven't listened to these speakers, make it a point. They will blow you away for music. Again, great to hear from you....all the best.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us