Could everyone that is purchasing speakers-

Could everyone that is purchasing speakers not buy them from these people selling them out of the back of their van or any vehicle. And could all the retards that are buying speakers from young A holes knock it off. Please do not use our forum to cry about your bad decisions in life. I thought that this was an audio forum for audiphiles and not for the harmonicly uninclined. I think that if you buy goods from people on the street, it is safe to assume that they are 1 of 2 things- stolen or inadequite. So soldier up and quit being little women and tell these people that try to sell you speakers or whatever that you have their plates and that you are calling the police.

elitefan
Mr.Pist,
I second your sentiments about the dipsticks who are stupid enough to be duped into buying this junk. I have no sympathy for those idiots at all. Last spring I had a run-in with the white van guys and it was great fun to play with their marketing genious. I am sure you have noticed that there are lots of harmonically uninclined posters to this site.[no names but one starts with Ni...] Thanks for your post and look forward to another great rant when you are so inclined.

Berny
Problem is, the only time they research speakers is after the fact! They think they got a good deal and most buy out of impulse and greed. Some folks bought the speakers thinking they can sell them and make a hefty profit. You'll notice that some don't even need speakers, there were even a few asking how to hook them up!
Oh well...there's a sucker born every minute!
cheers

CA
incredible three stooges!

Mr. Pist -- guess you are a perfect, super man who never make mistakes.

elitefan -- what elite? Poineer? and you call other people 'stupid'?

Berny -- don't recommend people BOSE! and you call other people 'suckers' ?

elitefan
CA,
Yes I would call you stupid by your ignorant post above. Go to Rotels website and go into the info section and read the test results on the Rotel 1055 and the rest including the European version of the Elite 45tx and then come back with an informed opinion instead of your dumb ill-informed current opinion.

Anonymous
Mr. Pist, don't read the posts if you don't like them. Sounds like you're joining everyone else and crying about stupid sh**t. Don't start a new thread just to share you jackass opinion.

Thanks.

It's O.K. C.A. you closet queen, you are not happpy unless you are backing up the tards of the world cause you have sympathy for those like yourself. Oh and I have made mistakes, however I learn from them unlike derelicts like yourself. If you want to buy non-quality that's your problem dilbert.

Anonymous
Pist - or perhaps piss,

We spent the money, and we regret it. We made a mistake, and now we're bringing it up for discussion. If you don't like it, you should shut the fuc* up.

Instead of going around to criticize other people, you should spend your time refining your gramma because yours sucks.

Anonymous

Quote:

Instead of going around to criticize other people, you should spend your time refining your gramma because yours sucks.

How do you know anything about his gramma? :)

Yeah keep it Anonymous- You pathetic excuse of a human.

Daddy
Seems like Mr. Pists likes to put other down to make himself feel good about himself. I glad you finally feel like a man. I'm sorry Daddy played with your anus as a child.

Daddy- Sounds like your a woman and you want me to bend you over my couch- biatch!

Anonymous
After reading that response, Mr. Pist is obviously a teenager. How old are you...16, 17? Hopefully, you score over a 12 on YOUR ACT's since it appears that YOU'RE an idiot.

No- 12 is how many times I banged your wife- face bang. I am 25 so go hump your toilet freak lick

HEY YOU!

Out of the gene pool!

Kaffine the only gene's you have are your dad's Levis that you borrow

...What? That didn't make ANY sense.

Ya it would'nt to someone who burnt most of their brain cells.

Railbait
um.. uh..
Go NAD!

UNICRON-WMD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
um.. uh..
Go NAD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HeHeHe
:)

Honestly, I am not a "audiophile" but judging by this thread, I am glad I am not.

Some of you really need to grow-up.

I love music and movies, but like so many other, I am pimping on a budget. Not everyone can afford NAD and B&W speakers or just don't want to spend that much.

Also, EVERYONE hears differently. A lot of people love Klipsch speakers and a lot of people hate them. Some people might like NHT and it's Smooth natural but some people HAVE TO HAVE the more "lively" sound of Klipsch. It is just their opinions, nothing more.

Anyways, I am sure NO ONE here agrees with me and I am completely fine with that. Life goes on.

WMD

Ahhh- who asked ya junior- take your number and sit your azz down.

Jim H
Oh my goodness...this is quite an entertaining thread we have going here. Just another sign of the Apocolypse being near. It is very humorous, however, to see how many idiots wrapped in moron that there is on this Earth. Keep it going, I was getting confused listening to impedance matching, Denon or NAD, Klipsch, B&W or Magnepan threads anyhow....I mean, why do we come in here after all? Certainly not to be educated in the finer points of audiophiledom. LOL Thanks for the laughs you guys.

UNICRON-WMD
Quote:

Ahhh- who asked ya junior- take your number and sit your azz down.

The word you all are looking for is.....

ANYWAYS.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us