Teac Protect and electrical noise Solved

Username: Warsingle

Post Number: 1
Hi, i write a new post for people who have theses sames problem that i had yesterday and for months with my Teac AV-H 500 D amp.

The problem was protec mode, and very loud electrical noise. ( In some cases it doesn't product the electrical noise )

The consequence was no sound in the speakers.

Here is the solution :

Search when then tension arrives, just after you found where the tension cable is, open the amplifier, and search the card who is connected with.

It's generaly in front of, u must retire this card ( its better if you doesn't disconnect any cable, if possible, i recommand it)

For my model I can retire it, but i must retire the big power transformer too on the right ( Teac AV-H 500 D)

After retinring this card, u will see, attached to this card a metal block, who is put down in a small metal conductor of maybe 2 cm long.

This is the problem, the amplifier may be old, and the connection between the metal block and the connection is poor.

For me, i just polished a little the metal block, and i putted a small plastical piece for upping the mother circuit card, for narrow.

( NEVER USE CONDUCTIVE MATERIAL FOR IT)

After it was ok but the last precision :

( BE CAREFUL ANY SOLDERING IS TOUCHING THE EXTERNAL METAL BAG)

I want to tell this is dangerous because this part of the circuit is directly in contact with tension so

ALWAYS OPAIR WITH THE TENSION DISCONNECTED :-)

because the amplifier putted off the tension is also operative !

Thanks for reading and im glad if it helps you !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us