Bose lifestyle 8

Username: Cubehead

Post Number: 1
I have a bose lifestyle 8 system and it was working great, I moved it across the room to install the aircon and two days later moved it back I was very gentel with it. I now have no sound at all, the silver unit appears to be lit up and working. I have followed the wiring manual and unplugged it and replugged it about 7000 times now. What can I do next?

Username: Audiohtarchitect

Post Number: 2
well first try this. Sell that worthless Bose crap and invest some time and research into why REAL audio equipment especially REAL speakers are better. Ever wonder why Bose is always displayed on an endcap? probably not. It's to prevent comparison in a sound room. Bose dictates this in their retailer agreements. They use the general publics ignorance of audio and acoustics in order to market their "amazing" products. BTW, it doesn't cost much to build a decent system. ANYTHING would be better than bose. Keep this in mind. I could have just shook my head and felt sorry for you, and said "another Bose sucker" but the fact is , I really do care about this and the people Bose has taken advantage of. If you would like help in designing something better, that won't kill you financially. Let me know. I'm happy to help free of charge, no angle.
Paul

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 13715
Alternatively, Peter, you can look in the subwoofer section here and ask Mark Burgess for tips.
He is the Bose God of fix-all, a boon to all Bose owners and a valued member of the forum community.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us