My nad 372 isnt working right

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11842
The right channel wont come on. I tested the speakers on another receiver and they worked fine. The I also tried another set of rcas on the nad and it still didnt work. Looks like Ill have to send it in already for warranty repair.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 12927
D'oh!

Sudden electronic infant mortality?

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 2331
Did you check the balance control.

I know, but it can happen :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 10236
Sorry to read that Sean...hope it's and easy fix. Have you received the mono's yet?

Gold Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2831
oh man, is this the NAD you just bought? Did you buy it new or refurbished? I know there's an awful lot of refurbished NAD gear out there.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11846
Yes its the one I just bought and yes I checked the balance. haha I also did get the mono's but im wondering if thats what knocked that channel out. Because i tried to hook them up and couldnt get anything to work. The nht gives a little sound at first and then nothing. This didnt happen until after i tried to hook the mono to that side. Its all disconnected in case your wondering.

Platinum Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 10247
Hang onto your speakers and see if you can get the amp in for warranty service. Have someone there instruct you as to exactly how accomplish what you want relative to the power amps...sort of a hands on demo. Want to see you get good results Sean...just hang in there man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us