Car Speaker hook up to computer

Username: Immortalphoenix

Post Number: 1
okay, i have a car speaker and i want to hook it up to my computer sound system. what i need to know is, what kind of wire do i need, and how do i get it to play through my headphone jack? the speaker has a positive and negative wire outlet, one for left and one for right.

can someone help me?

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 13607

Elizabeth, you can buy proper powered computer speakers for about $10.

Username: Immortalphoenix

Post Number: 2
*sigh* but that isnt the point. i want more volume and bass. i do this stuff alot, but this time i just dont know what kind of wire i need.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 13609

If you want more volume and more bass, buy a pair of computer speakers with a sub and spend $79. Or buy an amplifier/receiver and a pair of speakers with a subwoofer. Why jerryrig this BS with "one for right and one for left"?

Car speakers?!!!

Just buy what does the job.

Username: Numan2good

Post Number: 5
yeah jane you are right .spending 79$ would make it great as u have many variety in 79$.....u can see the variety from diferent websites and ordered the one u like................and i would suggest this one to u... 6-1/2"/6-3/4" 4-way car speakers (pair) A» injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with Aramid fiber and butyl rubber surround A»power range: 2-50 watts RMS (280 watts peak power) A»warranty: 1 year.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us