Velodyne VX10 Subwoofer- Does it exist?

Anonymous
Has anybody ever heard or seen a Velodyne VX10 subwoofer, I would appreciate any comments. Going to buy an AR S108PS unless I think the Velodyne is better. Please?

whiteusmc75
Yes, the VX10 does exist. You can pick it up for around $150-$170. It is rated at 150 watts, 100 RMS, and has freq. of 36-120 Hz. To find it easy on net just type in google.com for the google search engine, and then type velodyne vx10 in the blank line and you should find all the info you need. Out of many reviews and post that I have read, I have seen very few bad reviews on velodyne subs. Hope this helps

Anonymous
the AR ARPR1010 sub has a rating of 175 RMS, and weighs 2 lbs less than the velodyne, it is also rated to drop 10 Hz. less than the velodyne, numbers wise the Acoustic Research is better, however I didnt check on price.

Anonymous
I was looking for a sub $200 subwoofer and auditioned the VX10 at 6th Ave

I was not at all impressed. The sound was muffled and indistinct. The lows were not 'tight' I havent heard the AR PR1010 but if you like it take it. I would not recommend the VX10.

On the other hand the CHT10 and 12 from Velodyne were very tight, the lows clear and carried much more oomph.
Definative Tech was another good woofer - mind you they are much more expensive than the VX10.

I have heard decent things amount the Sony WA200 sub. If possible check it out

Anonymous
You can get a good price for the AR woofer at www.bestpriceaudiovideo.com

Anonymous
Any reviews for the Velodyne VX10?
Can someone owning the sub pls share their comments.
Thanks

Anonymous
Any experience or review on the Acoustic Research PR1010
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us