Opinions on Totem Dreamcatcher speakers?

Anonymous
I'm considering picking up a system with these speakers...they're ~$1800. Anybody have opinions on these? Are there better home theater speakers at a comparable price?

Anonymous
I should add that I'm matching them up with Integra components...looking @ the Integra DTR 5.4...

Anonymous
I have had the Dreamcatchers for a couple of weeks now, with fronts-only upgraded to Totem Mites, paired with the Integra DTR 5.4. I'm a pretty critical listener and the system sounds great on just about everything I've asked it to do. Handles music well, including DVD-Audio, SACD and DTS surround. And on movies...well, I was watching a DVD the other night that had distant thunder in it -- but without much of a visual cue from the indoors shot of what the weather was -- and I jerked my head to look out the window to see if a storm was approaching. The sound was that convincing. Had to replay the scene to verify the sound was from the movie soundtrack. So no kidding -- the system is good.

Anonymous
Looking to buy Totem in-wall home theatre speakers. Will get 3 (6 1/2 inch) front speakers (l,c,r) and 2 rear (8 inch) speakers. How do they compare with the Dreamcatcher series? Thanks...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us