B&W 601 Speakers...What AMP?

I have a power mac G5 and that is the main input into my receiver right now, my receiver is crap, technics SA424 REAL REAL old....so i want to buy a real nice receiver, the comp has digital out but is not a must on the receiver unless it will greatly improve sound quality, i also have my eyes on a MAudio revolution 7.1 which has much much better quility audio... would you recommend getting a integrated amp like the ROTEL 40x2 watt or something like the Denon AVR-1603 (70x5) has digital ins and can be upgraded later on to a 5.1? thank you soi much for the help id also appreciate any other option i have, right now all i bought was the 601's there amazing speakers...want to hear em right now tho. money isnt a huge issue, email if u want to get in touch quicker or something important

sandy
how do i connect a sub with no speaker level in to an av prologic reciever without sub out?the reciever has pre out only for center and rear.please help.

Rick
Ron- Congrats on the G5, I'm waiting to get a dual 2.0ghz once they are available :)

I'm very happy with my Onkyo, up to 6.1, SACD/DVD-A support, 80x6. The SR601 is something to check out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us