THEATER RESEARCH SCAM

DO NOT BUY unless you need some oversized paper weights BUY SPEAKERS CALLED THEATER RESEARCH FROM GUYS IN A WHITE VAN. ITS A SCAM!!. my dad came home saying he got some surround sound speakers at a deal for 175 so i hooked them up and they sounded like complete junk. so thinking they were underpowered i hooked it up to my cars systems amps and they still sound awful. dont be fooled the other threads on this site are also scammed up. they try to sound like a pissed off person that got ripped but still got some decent speakers. THAT is some clever trick they are trying to pull. (615) 429-6636 this is the number to GIO one of the guys that sell it call him and hell cuss you out and call you stupid for buying his speakers. DONT BE INSULTED dont be SCAMMED do NOT BUY THEATER RESEARCH its just a very elaborate scam. if anyone approaches you trying to sell them YOU should KICK THEIR BUTTS

timn8ter
UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVEABLE!!!THERE ARE ALREADY THREE OTHER THREADS WITH WELL OVER 200 POSTINGS EACH ON THIS TOPIC. I think this one's been beaten into total disintegration by now.

ah well my dad doesnt check up on ecoustics enough but i guess its another reminder and i wanted people to harass them they are jerks (615) 429-6636. call that donkey as often as possible

Anonymous
the number's in my cell for some late night drunken pranking
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us