Yamaha rx-v992 HELP!!!!


New member
Username: Hellsredsled

Post Number: 1
Registered: Feb-08
Saw some sparks under left side. Turned off. Push power button and get a click - click. Wont power on. Removed cover and didn't see any burnt area or smell any burn. Could the 12 amp fuse have blown? Anything plz?????

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 9800
Registered: Dec-04
kb, fuses do not blow for no reason, large ones in particular.
Sparks are bad.
Take it to a repair shop.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us