Seperate amp


i have a sae amp older model #XXXiB and want tohook it up to my receiver which is aiwa av-d58 and want to know if i can and how

Your Aiwa must have line level Pro-Amp outs. If it doesn't you can get a line level converter from a car stereo store.

Hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us