Sub amp please help!


Bronze Member
Username: Old_bin

Post Number: 13
Registered: Oct-07
I have a yamaha amplifiere with subwoofer out.
what type of mono amp (50w to 100w) i should buy it for my subwoofer?
I need to connect to this amp to my yamaha.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 12216
Registered: May-04

If your subwoofer isn't powered, place "plate amplifier" in a search engine and take your pick.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us