TR-1500 cost me 160 bucks, but need help wiring!

well I so called was "conned" out of 160 bucks (not bad at all) for what I hear around these forums is actually a decent speaker set. each speaker tower has 4 circular connection spots on the back (2 black, 2 red). I have NO idea how to do anything with these, but I really want to use them. Can anyone help me out here? I think might need a reciever but I havent seen any that takes 4 connections per speaker.

As far as the "con" goes, im satisfied with my purchase because i needed new speakers anyways. I would really like to somehow get them connected to my computer, however. Any hlp would be appreciated. Email me or reply with any knowledge.

also, my screen name is AquaFlare7

PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST because I definately would like to talk about it and get help!

Houston Scamee
I'm gonna send you an e-mail. Don't worry, they work.

Houston Scamee
You're gonna have to unscrew them a little so the wire could settle in and then tighten the screws. My screen name is haxor2012 if you need more help.

Need some help too. Was scammed last week and my speakers sound very thin. Don't know what to do. Got the TR 2500 with two black and two red posts per speaker??? I really would like to see if these things are any good. THX

Anonymous
There good all right. Through them in the fireplace they should put out about 5000 BTU's of heat! BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I was conned too, so don't feel bad.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us