Infinity Alpha?

dante
Hi,

Does anyone out there bought the infinity alpha speaker set? I'm just planning to do so, it included alpha 40, 37c, 25es and 1200s. How's the sound quailty? Is it worth to buy?

Thanks

marc
I have tested the Alpha 40, it is a decent speaker, good sound, but no high end. If you are looking for a speaker that does a good job on rock an dpop music, you have a good choise, you want more detail, then you need to look for something different.

A lot depends also on your amp.

I am looking for a pair of the Alpha 25es surrounds at the cheapest price I can find! Does anyone have any suggestions. I'll even buy slightly used if priced right. Anyone have any suggestions?

C. Sun
marc,

you said "A lot depends on your amp",
I plan to get yamaha v2300 or denon 3802 for the
infinity Alpha. I'll spend 50% of time on movie
and 50% on classic music. Do you think it'll be
a good fit ?

btw, do you think the set is good for large room
(22x22) ? Thanks.

Im a different Kevin than the one above, also interested in the 25es as my side speakers. Like the Kevin above, I am trying to find the absolute best price I can find! Anyone... Buehler...Buehler...? In regards to the amp question, I own the Denon 3802 and have had it about a year. I use it strictly for HT. I have the Infinity Interlude series, 40,36c,10(rear's)and 120sub. I want the 25es for dipole sides. The 3802 is hands down the best 5 or 7.1 amp out there around 6 to 7hundred bucks! Incredible!Beefy amps!! Where can I find the 25es (pair) for a great price?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us