NAD 773 work okay?

Silver Member
Username: Dmeister

Post Number: 106
While we see our share of issues with NADs, I was just wondering if there have been some satisfied customers of the 773? I have had two 743s, which have both been problematic (and in completely different ways), and I was just wondering if I would have more luck with NAD's "higher end" receiver.

Daniel Benatar
Unregistered guest
I have the NAD T773 for 5 months and I am very happy and pleased customer. I had no problem to report on. The sound is amazing and the system with Snell speakers and Pioneer DVD is great for both HT and music!

Daniel

Username: Nad

Post Number: 3
Darryl - Don't buy another NAD. I too was debating about buying an NAD but found that they're way too problematic/tempermental. Some will defend NAD and say they have an excellent customer service dept, but who wants to spend time on the phone trouble-shooting? I would rather be using my $1,800.00 USD receiver listening to music or watching a favorite DVD in DTS or THX. Just read through the some of the threads in this forum. You won't have a difficult time finding a negative post about NAD.

Gold Member
Username: John_a

Post Number: 1210
Just to say this whole issue is being considered on a thread, started by "My Rantz" NAD - To be or not to be?.

Bronze Member
Username: Buckeyeshine

Post Number: 92
T773 owner for 4 months now and it has functioned flawlessly. The T763 I demo tested at home also had NO issues.

However, I am never a supporter of moving up to more expensive units simply at the sake of quality. IMO performance YES, quality NO. That being said, in general the higher end you go the less tolerant customers can tend to be with issues.

Silver Member
Username: Dmeister

Post Number: 107
I too was debating about buying an NAD but found that they're way too problematic/tempermental.

Was that because of failures with the 773 or some other model?

Just to say this whole issue is being considered on a thread, started by "My Rantz"

I'm specifically concerned with whether the 773s has been operating properly or not. I'm not really pondering the deeper philosophical issues you guys are debating in that thread. ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us