My cheap receiver, but sounds good to me

Username: Ctrulock

Post Number: 1
Well I am running a yamaha v361 for only 2.1 setup. My system is Polk Audio rti6's and polk psw10 sub woofer in a very small room (12x13 and 8 ceiling). I dont have to play it very high to get loud sounds in my small den. My question is "do you think up grading to a better integrated amp would my sound quality increase alot?" BTW I think it sound good now even at low volumes. If I did upgrade I am looking at outlaw rr2155 integrated amp. So do you think it will increase my musical quality.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5173
I'd say if it ain't broke don't fix it. If you like how it sounds now unregister here and go about your life of musical enjoyment. All you can possibly do as a result of your association with us is spend money...if you like what you have why do that. If what I said makes no sense proceed and there will be someone along shortly to help you spend your hard earned cash.......

Username: Ctrulock

Post Number: 2
LOL, you are prolly correct. I do like the sound I am getting. Actually love it, but ...always a but. That Outlaw imtegrated amp sure looks nice at my limited price point!

Silver Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Canada

Post Number: 163
Art is right, if you like it, enjoy it. What it really comes down to is listening to great sounding music.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 11005

Enjoy what you have. Save twice the price of the Outlaw and then come back and ask again. You'll get a different answer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us