Need Advice - PSB, Totem with Harmon Kardon AVR

Username: Kempenfeltkelly

Post Number: 1
I am new to this forum. I've always enjoyed hi-fi but never really invested well the various components. So here is my question. I have a Harmon Kardon AVR65 and need to get speakers. Initially I was looking at a surround package and was leaning towards the PSB Image series (T45 front, C40 centre, 5i Sub and B15 rears). But then I was pointed to Totem Sttaf speakers. Realizing that they blow my budget I am now considering getting the Sttaf plus a Sub (my sales guy is recommending Definitive Technologies). If I go down the Totem path I would get the centre and rear speakers at a later date. I don't have any current plans to upgrade the receiver. Will this receiver drive the PSB and Totem speakers equally well or will one work better with the other? Also the room is quite large open concept (living room, kitchen, dining) very high ceilings (cathedral ceiling). Any advice regarding which speaker platform to go with would be appreciated. I am hoping to make my decision within the next couple of days.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us