Help - new to this!!!

Username: Shredlocks

Post Number: 1
I am looking for advice on setting up whole (or partial) house sound systems and home theatre. I have a Sony Home Theatre system, several DVD and CD players, a couple of TVs, a brand new Plasma TV, and 3 pairs of new Polk Audio outdoor speakers. I would like to purchase a multi-zone amplifier to power the sound system at adjustable levels by zone. For instance, the 3 pairs of outdoor speakers should be able to be volume controlled seperately to balance the sound depending on location and situation. And the TV sound should be able to operate independantly should we wish to watch a movie inside while music plays outside, or in another zone. I would also like to add some inside (in-ceiling) speakers (any recommendations?) I also have some Bose Lifestyle speakers (the bass/amp was flooded). I am not looking to high-end audiophile level, just a versatile system that provides a good, solid sounding, relatively simple setup for ease of use, whilst providing quality sound in all areas. Can anyone point me to some good devices, some solid guides, and some down-home help??!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us