Embarrassingly newb question - NAD C320BEE

Username: Black_octagon

United Kingdom

Post Number: 6
Hi guys, very very very basic question.

I've just set up my NAD C320BEE amp and it's brilliant. But one thing I cannot find any information about, either in the manual or on the web, is precisely what this 'DISP' button on the remote control does.

The first time I pressed it is made a green light appear above the power button. This green light doesn't seem to want to go away, which isn't a problem. But one thing that might be a problem is this: when I pressed the button I 'thought' (might have actually imagined) that it did something to the sound, and might have actually made it worse.

I haven't slept very much this week so it could all be in my head. But I'd at least like to know what this button does. Very strange for a user's manual, which are usually detailed to the point of agony about the features of an item, to omit this and other buttons on the remote.

Thanks guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Manc

Post Number: 15
The remote for the C320BEE is a multi-nad-component jobbie in that it will work for other system components in the range. The DISP (display) button toggles between tracks and time remaining on the matching CD player and may have some use with their tuner/dvd players.

Agree it's a very fine amp for the money as is it's matching player....good music no doubt.

As for affecting the sound I think you need to catch up on some sleep ;-) It has no effect on mine at least.

Enjoy.

Silver Member
Username: Daniel_canada

Canada

Post Number: 186
If you had the NAD c422 tuner, that button changes the RDS dispaly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us