Advice for Outlaw 1070-Jmlab Chorus?

Username: Dubucjf

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I'm presently shopping for a complete audio system since I'm more audiophile than cinemaphile. Your site is fantastic and helped me a lot to compare hi-fi products.

I listened to different products for stereo and 7.1 receivers (Denon, Rotel, Dega, Nad, Yamaha). Some are very good 7.1 receviers but don't match sound quality of the stereos which lack versatility. I'm seriously considering to buy the Outlaw 1070 receiver which may be the best compromise between having high quality sound and having versatility for my budget.

For the speakers, I listened to Klipsch, Paradigm, Canton, B&W and Jmlab. I fell in love with the Jmlab Chorus 716 sharp, clear and pure sound (amplified by Rotel Rx-1052 or Dega Brio 3 at the time).

Do somebody know if the 1070 outlaw receiver will be a good fit with the Jmlab Chorus 716? Do somebody have some links than can help me have neutral advice?

Thank you!

Jean-Francois

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 4332
JF, if you liked the presentation of the Rotel with the JM speakers, you will not be let down at all with the Outlaw 1070.
That unit is true to form, honest and clean in delivery.
Never owned Outlaw, but in contact with those guys for other stuff (Scott in particular).
You will not be underserved.
Good stuff.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us