Need a sub

Bronze Member
Username: Bionicsniper

Des Moines, Iowa USA

Post Number: 16
Ok well i just bought a pioneer vsx-516 and a pair of Polk r15's which sound really nice in the mid to high range but are lacking in bass (they are small though). I'm still breaking them in as well. They only have about 9 hours of play time on the so far. I'm also planning on throwing in a center and some surrounds soon.

So i am looking for a cheap powered sub. I was thinking Dayton but from what i have seen the new version is no where near as good as the old version. As close to 100$ as possible for this. Before this i was using the creative GD580's soo.... its not going to take much to find something that will sound better. Is the new version of the Dayton 10" still decent or is there another company that i should be looking at.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Streetridersr22

Mason city, Iowa U.S.

Post Number: 31
well i got a 10" mtx 9500 for sale i blew my amp and im not sure if it damaged the sub but as far as i can tell the sub is good as new.... but like i said MIGHT b sumthing wrong but i doubt it .... i was lookin to get around 200$ for the sub and box... the sub alone retails for around 550$
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us