Paradigm Monitor 5

Bronze Member
Username: Etaniyani

Los Angeles, California

Post Number: 16
hey everyone, I have a pair of Monitor 5 v3 for sale. These speakers are like new, not a scratch, no blemishes what so ever. If I didn't tell you they were used you would never know. These speakers were never abused and sound amazing as most will know of paradigm's quality. These speakers also come with extremely high quality speaker stands designed and built specifically for the monitor 5's. These stands alone are worth $400 for their design quality. I will sell both the speakers and the stand for $500. If anyone would like to come and listen to them, let me know and we may be able to arrange something. Pictures upon request, and i will send you an email with the pictures. Let me know whos interested. You can email me: etaniyani@aol.com

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3676
Etan, this ain't a yard sale.
Go to a used audio site to post.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3486
The Premier stands for the Monitor 5's sell for a bit over $100 bucks brand new. Condsidering their quality they are hardly worth that. A nice pair of used Monitor 5v4's (not v3's) is worth $350-400 and the stands another $50 maybe. Deduct $50-100 for v3's. Good luck.

Bronze Member

Los Angeles, California

Post Number: 17
Hey AZ, thanks for your input. The speaker stands are not premier paradigm stands. Those things are pure junk, and very light. These stands are designed for timbre performance, 1/4" steel to reduce vibrations, with spikes at the bottom to reduce resonance to the ground. They were also designed at the correct hieght for the tweeter to be ear level while sitting on an average hieght sofa. If anyone wants to come take a look at them, dont hesitate to send me an email. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Dobyblue

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 74
Audiogon would be the best place for this.

Bronze Member

Los Angeles, California

Post Number: 18
I'll give that a shot, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Twebbz

Oakland Park, Florida USA

Post Number: 433
Ebay would work too. You'll probably get good response.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us