Need Help with Polk speakers, are they any good?

Username: Battery_park

Post Number: 1
Guys

I am trying to acquire speakers and I have been checking out the Polk RTi 10 floorstanding speakers, the RTi4 bookshelf speakers for surround and the CSi3 for the centre speaker. Anyone got any ideas as to these choices or any thing better.
I plan to acquire the Yamaha RXV 2500 receiver to power these speakers.

What do you guys think?

Cheers

Post Number: 2
Some one please help with this??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1079
Any good for what? They are speakers and they generate sounds, but whether the sound is any good should be determined by you. Have you listened to these? Did you compare them to others in the same price range?

Gold Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 1019
I have the Rti8s, Csi3, Fxi3. First I'd really recommend the Fxi3 for surrounds, and second I'd recommend a warm receiver for these like Harman Kardon, Pioneer Elite or Marantz.

I realy like the sound of these, but there are just too many speakers out there to make a blind buy.

Post Number: 3
Guys

First of all I thank you for your response. I am also considering the Klipshe RF series and also checked out the BW series today. I plan to gather all the speakers together tommorrow morning hook them up to the Yamaha RXV 2500, then I'll decide.

Any other advice on good speaker models is welcome.

Cheers

Gold Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 1021
Paradigm will match well with the Yamaha receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 1211
klipsch are nasty bright with yamaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us