Acoustech Cinema Series Review

Username: Jonkirst

Kennesaw, Ga USA

Post Number: 7
Well let me start by saying that I do not claim to be an audiophile in any way, but these Acoustech speakers blew me away when I hooked them up last night. The center channel provides clear and crisp dialouge, and the mains (HT-75) are incredible for HT and music. In short my front sound stage sounds GREAT! The rears are a big upgrade from what I previously had. They really immerse you in the movie. Now I am hearing things that I never heard before. Last but NOT least is the 12" sub. This thing slams. It gives good, clean, tight bass...it also has an adjustable crossover and level knob on the back. When buying these I was a bit nervous because I could not listen to them first, but now that I have them I am THRILLED with my purchase. If anyone is looking for a great speaker system for less than $1000 (I paid $907 W/tax & shipping)you would be hard pressed to do better than the Acoustech Cinema Series. Highly recommened!

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1074
I suppose they wouldn't be considered white van speakers, but why doesn't their web site work.

It doesn't seem like they have improved their image much since this discussion

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/103834.html

Username: Jonkirst

Kennesaw, Ga USA

Post Number: 8
Granted their web site is a JOKE. I am very impressed with them and the build quality seems to be there plus they sound great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us