Looking for info - Sound Stage Speakers

These are sold by Visions Electronics in Western Canada. They sound pretty good in the store but I can't find out anything on the www about them and I don't know of anyone else who sells them. Does anyone have them or can you give me any info? Are they good value?

Stage 5 towers
Stage 2 rears
Stage Centre
100w sub

Also looking for any info on Acoustech Labs brand.

thanks

chris
Anyone heard of HTD-home theater direct speakers?I have read a couple of reviews on these speakers and they have been mostly positive. The ones I'm looking at are the level 3 tower speakers with a level 3 center speaker. Any comments? chris

danjaymor
Chris-- I recently purchased a level 3 "Z" set (four towers & center w/ sub) and have been extremely happy with them. I bought based on some great reports/reviews on them. The company is great to deal with, and there is some serious quality and performance for the money. They have a 30 day money back guarantee and will even pay for the return freight, so you can't lose. Give them a try!

The soundstage 3 and 4 are available in Waterloo for $250 and $350, respectively. I don't know anything else about them.

Anonymous
Acoustech Labs & Pro-linear are the same company.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us