First Saturday of the month

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1504
has arrived.
The spirits are chilling, the stereo is warmed up, and I'm thinking Floyd tonight.

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 395
Somewhat recent discoveries;

1. Tracey Bonham " Blink the Brightest"- Love this female rock CD from last year. Tracks 1 and 4 are really good.

2. Flora Purim " Speak No Evil" is excellent female vocal Latin Jazz Stuff. ( Brazilian I think)

3.Ricki Lee Jones " Naked Songs"- This live acoustic CD is a vocal wonder. Track 8 is amazing.

4. Michael Hedges- Although not new, his " The Road to return" CD is really wonderful cutting edge creative acoustic guitar stuff. I got too see him live in the 1990s before his untimely death. A real loss for the music world.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1530
Marc, I've tried to get us together in amps.
Join us?

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 804
Stolichnaya Zinamon
Esther Ofarims singing La Vezina Catina

Silver Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 329
"Nessun dorma" from Puccini's Turandot. Sung by Bruce Sledge from the background music In "The Sum of all Fears" DVD. My mother was trying to recall this aria with a strange humming sound the other day. We visited her today with this DVD and played it for her. Not only did it make her happy but saved us from future strange and torturous sounds. We also discovered they have it on tape sung by Boccelli. Old age - unfortunately prevention is fatal.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1557
I'd like to buy a vowel...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us