Mission m31i's

Davy G
Unregistered guest
There is a new pair of Mission m31i's for sale on e-bay. Does anyone know if these are decent bookshelfs? I have heard the m32's are good, but they seem big.

Silver Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 452
They are excellent speakers. Very bold sound with exceptional soundstage. Check your price with & read the reviews @ Amazon.com, who I think has them for $112, which is an absolute steal.

Davy G
Unregistered guest
The Mission speakers are really hard to find in the U.S. Retail price is $250-$350 when you can find them. So $112 is a great price! Unfortunetely the ones on Amazon are for refurbished speakers with minor damage.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 453
oh.

Tai
Unregistered guest
I've got a pair of m31's. They are awesome! Amazing sound from such a small speaker. They are a great value too.

Jay Froud
Unregistered guest
'Very bold sound with exceptional soundstage.'

I've got a pair too, and this statement sums it up. I couldn't be happier with them.

Davy G
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how they compare to the m32's? Are they worth the extra $60?

Silver Member

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 454
The M32i are one of the best sound speakers under $500. They are well worth the few extra $$$, if you can still find them. I actually own 2 pairs.

Davy G
Unregistered guest
Thanks Chris. Maybe I'll snag the m31i's off of e-bay before its sells this afternoon,, then look around for the m32i's--they are hard to find.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 455
Davy,

I'll let go of that second pair for $170 + s/h.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us