Morduant-Short speakers or Paradigms?

Has anyone had any experience with the latest MS speakers especially the MS-904 and MS-906's. I have listened to them but not in ideal conditions. The 906's had fantastic imaging and sounded very clean and open but a little lean on the bass end and not too warm in the mids otherwise impressive. I am comparing them to Paradigm Monitor 7's and 9's although the Mordaunt-Shorts are more expensive I can get a great deal on them. Listened to Athena FS-F2 as well. I have the Onkyo SR-600 Receiver and upgrading my SKS-500 speakers. Listen to Music a lot.
Any comments much appreciated.
Thanks

Anonymous
From my experience you're better off using both. I started off with Paradigm ref. studio 60 and living room. I found a pair of Mordaunt short MS300 for my bedroom and the sound rivals the Paradigm set. Both speakers just makes all music sound incredible. Use both!

Anonymous
I am going to order OUtlaw 950+7100 pre/pro and amp tomorrow, but still cannot decide which speaker i should go with. SInce i don't have any Mordaunt Short dealer near my place, before i have to drive long way, i want to hear some opinions. With Outlaw amp, will Mordaunt Short Declaration 500 series sound good for classical music and Jazz? Hope that I could get any advice as soon as possible since i am going to place an order some time a week after next week.
Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us