Alegria Audio Myra speakers ???

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
Did anyone here listen to these new Myra speakers at the CES show? www.alegriaaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 720
It appears no members of this forum checked them out which is unfortunate. I was hoping for some feedback.

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY

Post Number: 846
Tim,
I wanted to go to CES, but funds and job insecurity didn't allow it. Had I gone, your booth would have been my first planned stop. I say planned because some how, some way, I always get distracted at things like that and it takes me a little while longer than anticipated.
I've been keeping up on your speakers. From what I've seen here, they seem very interesting. This summer I plan on buying a tube integrated amp and will definately be looking into your speakers.

Then again, you told me Ruby wasn't for sale... :-)

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 722
Thanks Stu.
I have been prodded into making Ruby a kit although I'm not advertising that.
Ruby evolved into Myra.
Since it's been brought up, a couple of fellas from a very well known subwoofer company (that will remain unnamed) checked them out and couldn't believe there wasn't a sub in the room. According to them, it's not possible for a 6" driver to produce bass like that even if there are two of them. I'm happy to have Myra back and hooked up to my system. I missed her so.

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 789
Yoo hoo Tim, I'm waiting. LOL

I think that Emmas would be nice and I have a number of speakers to A/B with them.

So, I think I will be able to make a decent buying decision and provide a reasonable perspectice, although I won't be nearly as interesting as Jan, i'm afraid.

Just checking in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us