Connectivity for my home system

Username: Emdunn

Duluth, Ga Usa

Post Number: 1
I have a Audio Trak 7100 pre-amp along with a Audio Trak 6100 6 channel amp. This system has 2 front speaker 2 rears and a center channel and subwoofer. I also have 2 additional speakers for a multi room but not at this time. Based upon the very limited instructions I am stuck. The 6100 guide talks about XLR inputs for connection to the 7100 but the 7100 which doesn't give what the XLR outputs are.The subwoofer guide gives connection to recievers with sub preouts and receivers without sub preouts. The 6100 doesn't additional guidence for connection to the 7100 or at least that I understand. I would like any assistance available.................................

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7059

Two problems: 1) I can't find any information on the Audio Trak products so I don't know what I'm going to be discussing; and, 2) I really don't know what you are asking for help with.

Are you asking what XLR's look like? Does the pre amp have nothing that says it will drive a subwoofer? Might I ask where you purchased this equipment and how long ago that you have no more information than what seems to be very meager advice?

Username: Emdunn

Duluth, Ga Usa

Post Number: 2
Richardson Electronics is whom I purchased this equipment from. I have talked to tech support and not received info back yet; the tech is on vacation for the new year; I wanted to try connectivity while on vacation myself. I can tell you that AudioTrack does not have support documents on their website; so we are at the same point; waiting for the tech to get back from vacation. No, the preamp does not state what or which speaker channels drive what. To answer the second question the equipment was purchased just before Christmas. So, if any info available please help if possible. Thanks
e
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us