Speaker cables and digital audio cables

Username: Jacob_t

Post Number: 9
I like to know if Monster cables are much better than all other companies like acoustic reseach ? There is a big price difference b/w the two.

Is there a good competetive site online for these kind of accessories like speaker wires, pins, digital audio cables, speaker stands etc ?

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6892

Not really because accessories are often system dependent. What works in one system, may not work well in another. The best suggestion is to only buy these items when you are guaranteed return privileges if you are unhappy with the results. Let your ears decide what works best for your system and don't rely on a web site for this one.

Bronze Member
Username: Bill984

Post Number: 84
axiom.com

Username: Nocturnalspirit

Post Number: 2
hi i am a noob at diy audio systems
i was wondering is it possible to convert speaker cables to phono cables... ie you get a + & - cable from each speaker can each set of + & - cables be soldered into individual phono cables ... or even better can u just buy that sort of cable if so what is that sort of cable called or has some one got a link to a site that stocks them
cheers guys ( hope my discription wasnt too longwinded lol )

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4606
Do a google search on Canare and Belden cables and RCA plugs. You can also check out partsexpress.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us