One More Stupid Question - Trigger cable?


Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 729
Registered: May-05

I'd like to use the trigger connection between my Denon 3803 and the Adcom GFA-7607 amp. So, what does this cable look like or what is it called and where do you find them.

I was in a Radio Shack and asked about one and they looked at me like I was alien. The amp manual talks about a "phone" cable but that sure doesn't look like any phone connection I've ever seen. HELP!!! Thanks, Dave.

Bronze Member
Username: My_rantz


Post Number: 52
Registered: Nov-05

I got one for the NAD - it was a 12v type cable with connectors like those on a mini headphone (or Walkman). A mono plug connector I think is the go but a stereo connector plug which I have, seems to work okay.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us