Where to get an amp for my house


Unregistered guest
I think i had a site where they sold amps made for home entertainment. So i could easily run subs to it. Like run the rca's to my sterero receiver in my room to the amp. I would guess that it plugs right into the wall.

Unregistered guest
what if i got this 500w amp, is this all i need? Like how do i go about hooking this stuff up to run on my receiver. Just with the rca's?


Silver Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 601
Registered: Dec-04
you cannot.
This is not the product you require.
A reveiver is the product you require.
Start there.

Unregistered guest
huh? tell me what i need man. I dont understand that.

Unregistered guest
what should i get , what do i do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us