Outdoor speakers?

Scott K.
I am looking for a pair of outdoor speakers and initally was considering Bose 151's. After reading a few reviews, there are few people who give the Bose speakers a good rating.

I am considering the Polk Atrium's now and am wondering if anyone out there has any insight on outdoor speakers. I'm sure they all handle the weather good, but take in consideration that I live in the midwest where the winters deal with bitter cold, freezing rain, and lots of snow.

Thanks....

Jim A
Have you heard the bose stereo every models? Sorry I forgot the model number. They set on the ground, are green, and sound very impressive. I went to a Bose outlet store and they were $220 a piece. FYI they were the only product that impressed me by Bose. Much better sound than the Infinity, Bose and Polk outdoor speakers I have heard (But that is all I have heard).

Anonymous
My favorite are the niles line - they make high end speakers and they know how to make good sounding ones. They have nice and soft sounds of hi-end sounding ones. The tweeter is pretty transparent as well. You will like them. You can find good deals on the www.ebay.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us