Opinion on PSB system

Anonymous

Hi everyone, any opinions on PSB system, front/T65, centerC60, rear/S50, sub still deciding. Would really like to hear from owner's out there or anyone else who knows these speakers.Movies 60%,music 40%.

thanks in advance.....

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1965
PSB makes a very good speaker and it looks as if you have chosen carefully. I prefer monitors for rears over surround speakers because they are better for music than di/bipoles. If movies are your preference then it is a toss up. I hope you have processing and power to match that wonderful speaker setup. I recommend Hsu or in you case PSB subs. PSB makes some of the best dollar-for -dollar subs out there. Also the Outlaw LFM subs are very good.

Username: Desertfox

Post Number: 1
thanks for the reply Art, yes I have a pioneer VSX-45tx which I Intend to use as a preamp for an outlaw 755 amp that I just bought from a friend. As far as subs go the PSB subsonic 6i would be in my range,however because of placement issues I have decided to go with a downfiring sub. The VTF-3MK2 or outlaw LFM-1 are the two I am considering (can't really decide)Any comments? Further, I was planning with the S50 bi-poles because of an review which stated that with multichannel music they sounded really good and most of the listening will be in stereo anyway.

ps...did'n mean to post anonymous before

thanks again...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us