Cerwin Vega Sound?

Pink F
Unregistered guest
Just got a small "credit" from a local (not in the US) audio store shutting down business and the guy owns me some money,
the only way I can get my money now is by taking one of these all of them are 3 way foloorstanders (not towers) and they are from display:
Cerwin Vega 10"
KLH 12"
JBL 10"
I'm looking for the better sound quality out of the 3
I know the Cerwins are a bit harsh, would you guys consider Cerwin Vegas as good sound quality speakers?
Generalizing out of the 3 which would be better?
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 595
Model #s would really help as each of these manufacturers make several speakers with those general woofers, which I suspect is what you're talking about with the inch measurements?

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

Post Number: 243
sure, if you want frat house type party sound. That is roughly all they are good for. Not at all a hifi speaker... same goes for KLH.

Pink F
Unregistered guest
are KLH generally better than JBL?

Silver Member
Username: Rsxman

Post Number: 108
no klh are worse than sony and alittle worse than bose.

Out of all of those I would go with JBL without question.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4124
Pink F,
Have you listened to any of these speakers? Only you can make the judgement if you like the sound or not. You may even prefer the sound of KLJ, in the end, you are the one that will live with the choices.
Listen to them by using the music or material you like, then choose.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4125
Pink F,
Have you listened to any of these speakers? Only you can make the judgement if you like the sound or not. You may even prefer the sound of KLH, in the end, you are the one that will live with the choices.
Listen to them by using the music or material you like, then choose.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us